Elements by Fairway
Discover the Elements
‘The Elements’ is another living design marvel enclosed by protected wetlands and water streams, thus blending into and becoming a part of nature itself. ‘The Elements’ offers the most sophisticated, contemporary luxury vertical living experience within a building constructed with the best of class industry practices.
The rich legacy of Fairway Holdings in residential and commercial high rise developments dates back to 2007, when our first residential development “The Fairway on the Waterfront” was commissioned. This was followed by The Fairmount in 2010 and Fairway Sky Gardens in 2015. To date we have successfully handed over 300 plus sought after vertical living solutions to our valued customers. This figure is set to climb rapidly in the coming years as our ongoing projects – the Elements, Fairway Galle, Urban Homes Fairway Koswatta and Latitude by Fairway draws to completion in 2017, 2018 and 2020.
Our apartment features include amenities and services that are sustainable for the future.
- Dedicated Parking (Every apartment unit will have 2 dedicated parking slots.)
- All windows and external sliding doors are double glazed with a 12mm air gap using low-e tempered glass. The frames are UV stabilized/tropicalised uPVC sections with advanced German gear.
- Fully fitted out state-of-art imported kitchen cabinets with hob & hood, insinkerator, oven/grill and built-in microwave.
- Wet riser system with firefighting hose reels and fire extinguishers at each level. Fire and gas detection systems.
- Prime rated back-up generator for entire building
- Three high-speed passenger elevators including one service elevator.
- All living areas including bedrooms are equipped with multi split type inverter air conditioners and ceiling fans. Most toilets are naturally ventilated. All toilets and the kitchen have extractor fans.
- LP gas on tap to kitchen with gas detector system. (Provisional LP gas connection in Utility Room)
- Butler sink, washing machine/dryer.
- Main entrance and service entrance will be fire-rated engineered timber doors with African Macore wood veneer and all internal doors are semi solid engineered timber doors with the same veneer and complimenting design.
- Sewerage treatment plant with outflow recycled and rainwater harvested for gardening.
- Swimming Pool
- Kiddies Pool
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Banquet Hall
- Meeting Room
- Drivers Lounge
- Club House
- Badminton and Squash court
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Games Room
- Mini Mart